Banner
page 41

This is a dedication to the men who lost their lives in WW1 and is on the main porch of St.Pauls Church, Colwyn Bay. As St. Pauls was built in 1893 and the tower completed in 1911 it appears that the porch pictured above was built purely for that dedication.

By the way, St. Pauls Church was built for around £12,800, expensive wasn`t it!

Below is a picture of St. Pauls before the tower was built.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1