Banner
page 1

A block of Cheshire sandstone carved with the date 1904 which is situated built into the brickwork above the buildings opposite the Colwyn Bay Theatre, formerly the Prince of Wales Theatre, formerly the Repertory theatre. The shop it was over was the pawn shop again

Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1